MPS represents members and the profession with legislative and regulatory leadership.
- Dominic Sposeto is our contract lobbyist.
- MPS is a member of the Mental Health Legislative Network and works with advocacy groups to address legislative issues that impact mental health care, patients and providers in Minnesota.
- MPS Council and Legislative Committees represent the needs of the profession through regulatory agencies and responses to calls for comments.
- MPS members and leadership serve on advisory committees, task forces to ensure psychiatrists and their patients are heard.
- The MPS PAC Board and its members reach out to legislators, caucuses and campaigns to keep the needs of psychiatry in the forefront.